Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Brain Dump - July 1st

Click here to read yesterday's brain dump.

Click here to read Kevin's brain dumps.



a. I'm finding myself so dependent upon Christ... more than ever!

b. Right now I feel utterly useless (in the sense, that what I'm doing is not really of any significance) fortunately I know this isn't true either, but my feelings want me to believe its so.

c. Feelings will lie, but God's word tells me the true. So I must read it!

d. One sure way to know what God is saying is to simply read the bible. It was on my heart to just pick a spot in my bible today, and just start reading (and keep reading git). I just want to know what He is saying.

e. I failed to do this exercise today, but definitely will accomplish it tomorrow.

f. Everyone thanks for encouraging us in many ways! It's a sign to us that we are not alone, and indeed loved!

Cetelia will bloom where she has been planted!