Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Brain Dump - June 18th

Click here to read yesterday's brain dump.

Click here to read Kevin's brain dumps.



a. I found strength in Lamentations 3:20-22.  In this passage compassion means "soft, gentle, a mother's womb (as cherishing the fetus)." I found great solace in being reminded that God's compassions never fail me. In other words, His care and love for me never fail nor come to an end. Similar to a baby receiving proper nourishment while in the womb, I too, am being cared for inside the womb of the Lord.
 

b. The search for our home continues. At the entrance of a home we visited today there was a scripture engraved on a piece of stone that read, "If you trust in me, you will not be dismayed." Discouragement was trying to take root,  yet God was there reminding me that He was still on the case.

c. I'm learning that stability in any other thing except the unfaltering word of God is not really stability at all.

d. I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death. 


e. Boy, do I feel like we are suffering with Christ through our present situation. Yet, I'm looking forward to experiencing His mighty power in providing us with the perfect home. I'm expecting!

f. I stayed up way past midnight last night, so I'm retiring to bed earlier tonight.

g. Cetelia will bloom where she has been planted!