Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Brain Dump - June 25th

Click here to read yesterday's brain dump.

Click here to read Kevin's brain dumps.



a. Sometimes it's difficult to see how God could possibly bring good out of a very dark situation. But, somehow ,someway I believe He can. He's always looking to redeem because that's who He is: the Redeemer! Tonight I'm believing for His redeeming hand to work in a loved one's life. 

b. Today was a very introspective day for me. Not a lot of talking but tons of thinking.

c. All three kids started a free online typing program called TypingWeb. My youngest, who is only six, insists that she can learn to type. So she is learning with her big brother and sister.
 

d. What I enjoyed most about today was having my family sit around the table to enjoy a home-cooked meal that I prepared for us.
 

e. Another highlight for me today: taking a leisurely family walk this evening. The weather was perfect, and everyone enjoyed themselves. 

f. I'm hopeful, so very hopeful that we'll be settled really soon.
 

g. While it seems like our search has been going on for years, I'm certain God has us right where He wants us to be. He will unravel the next piece of his plan in the perfect moment.
 

h. Cetelia will bloom where she has been planted!