Thursday, June 26, 2014

Brain Dump - June 26th

Click here to read yesterday's brain dump.

Click here to read Kevin's brain dumps.



a. Kevin and I are learning how to support & love our friends and family from afar. Although nothing can compare to our presence, at least that's what we think, the Lord is teaching us that He can love through us even though we are about 18 hours away from home. In the words of mama Pat, " Love, prayers, and flowers can transcend distance."

b. Yesterday and today, I've felt a little aimless. I'm compelled to ask the one who knows exactly what my hands should be involved in right now for direction. I've been created for good works according to Ephesians 2:10, works that have been prepared just for me to do. I'm thankful that God establishes the work of my hands.

c. Tomorrow we'll scout the land, again, for potential homes. I believe the Lord is leading us to our peaceful habitation, secure dwelling, and quiet resting place (Isaiah 32:18).

d. Cetelia will bloom where she has been planted!